Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Accessories

I made on-line ordered on Monday 24th Nov at ShaShinKi.com and shipped the next day, the items arrived this morning.


Hydrometer
Wonderful DH-01 Digital Hydrometer. To measure humidity and temperature inside the dry cabinet or air tight container. (My room 47%RH and my camera storage container is around 19%RH. Really dry container using only Thirsty Hippo for my moisture absorber)

Specifications

  • Humidity reading range: 10-99%RH
  • Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
  • Humidity Tolerance: -+1 degree
  • Power Supply: AA battery (included)
  • Dimension: 66x40x26mm
  • Weight: 33g

Lense Cleaner
Peca Formula MC Multi-Coated Lens & Filter Cleaning Fluid and Peca Premium Grade Optical Tissue Lens Cleaning Paper (25pcs). Both product are made in USA.


D90 battery
Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for my Nikon D90 (Also compatible for D300 D700 D200 D80 D70S D70 D50 DSLR). Extra battery to be use with Nikon MB-D80 battery grip(My wishlist).


Remote Shutter
Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control for D80 D70 D70S D60 D50 D40 D40X Digital SLR Cameras. Acts as a wireless shutter release capable of instantly triggering the shutter without disturbing the camera. Powered by CR-2025 3v battery (included). Ordered for my friend.

No comments: