Monday, November 3, 2008

Dinner @ The Airport Restaurant

1st November 2008, me & my family have dinner buffet at The Airport Restaurant & Coffee Shop. The restaurant dinner buffet theme for the night is "Malaysian Food Festival". So basically all the food are cook in malaysian style...yummy!! for the price of adult=B$36 & children=B$22 ...too expensive since oil price dropped 50%..!!!

Azmil & Wife

Raw Food Corner
Raw food corner.

Fish & Sambal
Fish and sambal with keropok udang and lekor.

ABC Corner
ABC corner. Make yourself Air.Batu.Campur taste & flavor.

Fruits & Cakes
Dessert with fruits and cakes.

my 1st plate
On my plate: Nasi putih, Nasi Briyani, Kueh Tiaw Goreng Penang, Telur Goreng Oyster, Ayam Masak Putih, Udang Masak Pedas, Grill Lamb, Grill Chicken, Lekor with ayer suam & teh tarek. No sweet drinks were served!! & no Nescafe!!

my 2nd plate
My 2nd plate: Keropok Udang, Kupang Masak Lemak, Satay Ayam, Udang Masak Pedas(good one) & Umai Sarawak.

Artistic Corner
Free caricature sketching(your protrait in cartoon sketch) from 07.00pm - 09.30pm only.

my family

didi & jaz

ewan, amir & budin

No comments: