Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Addiction

I am so addicted to internet!!! Especially on-line shopping...I spend a lot on cyberspace than buying on the real world! At least all the stuff are still real hahaha... Bought so many things such as photography accessories (my very expensive hobby), electronic gadgets, some Mozilla Firefox shirts, magazines, and even toys(Rubik cube).

Right now for on-line shopping, I would prefer on eBay website. Why? You can find a lot of stuff to buy, free shipping(some stores only), suppose to be fast shipping but...local post always delay, cheap price compare to local shops, and that's why I am so addicted. Spend $xxxx.xx in 2 months just on one eBay store for the love of photography hehehe.

All of the above, and know what? No matter where you order the stuff, UK, USA or even Malaysia, almost all of the products are Made in China.
CHINA RULE THE WORLD!!!


Rubik Cube
Rubik Cube: My personal time solving it 2 min 30 sec, not a pro yet.
Ordered from eBay store in USA but product Made in China.

No comments: