Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My New Toy

This new toy I just got it this afternoon. It a USB GPS receiver, manufactured by GlobalSat Technology Corporation. Bought this GPS receiver online from Isle of Man, somewhere in UK. From the mail stamped, it was being sent on 21st November and reached to Brunei on 3rd December, that is less than 2 weeks. It got sent to KB post office the next day 4th December and only by today that is 10th December, given to me. That took 6 days to processed for local delivery....huh!!!

I tried this GPS receiver at home with the bundle GPS test software and it work just fine. This what I got for my location:
N 04' 34.4891
E 114' 12.8429

Want to know where I live? Check it with Google Map. Its pretty accurate and I love it.
p/s: you have to change it to decimal numbers. Hint: divide the last by 60.


Air-sealed Parcel

Front box Back box
This the box of 14cm x 18cm x 5.5cm size

Out of the box
Out of the box: A USB GPS receiver with 165cm cable length, Manual, CD installer and cable sticky.


Product ordered from UK, yet it is Made in Taiwan.

No comments: